Mechanical Project Manager
Tontitown, AR 72704 US
Our client is actively seeking an experienced and energetic Regional Manager who holds a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, and has had direct client-facing roles, for their newest regional office, based in Fayetteville, Arkansas. This opportunity involves some regional travel. The candidate must enjoy working in a high energy environment and being outdoors.
The Fayetteville Regional Manager will be responsible for the strategic direction of the region, including new client growth, staff acquisition and development, meeting and exceeding financial goals, ensuring all their clients receive white glove service, and ensuring the regional office work products and reputation remains best in class.
- B.S. or M.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Prior/Current Accident Reconstruction Experience highly preferred
- A minimum of 6 to 10 years of Engineering experience, with strong client interaction accountabilities.
- Has obtained his/her P.E. License.
- Testifying experience in a court setting preferred
- Excellent Interpersonal skills (oral and written), and ability to foster strong relationships with teammates and clients.
- An interest in motor vehicles and automotive engineering.
- An interest in 3D Scanners, drones and photography.
- Available to travel regionally.
- Comfortable working on a team and in a collaborative space.
- Positive attitude full of commitment and a desire to contribute.
- Experience with people management and a passion for teaching/mentoring clients and colleagues.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Melissa has 9 years of technical recruiting experience within IT, Engineering, and Professional Service industries. She thoroughly enjoys connecting and helping candidates & clients in finding the right fit. Melissa has a bachelor’s degree in social work with a minor in psychology from Southern Illinois University.