Account Specialist- Tier 1
Minneapolis, MN 55447 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Account Specialist – Tier 1 will support strategic relationships with commercial operations, dealers, and select members to help drive the success of each Outfitter as a member of the greater Account Management team. The Account Specialist – Tier 1 is responsible for providing first line outfitter support by phone and email and escalating as appropriate. Support will include after-hours care (nights and weekends).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operates as the first point of contact for Outfitters (B2B) across the country and direct escalations appropriately via ticket system.
- Partner with Account Managers and Lead on building standard implementation and support processes.
- Ensure timely and successful Outfitter training on relevant tools. Examples include, but are not limited to, rental assets (vehicle, accessories), front end infrastructure and processes (booking, checkout, liability/insurance, accounting), back-end service & maintenance, and self-help portal.
- Communicate pertinent information about Outfitters/Members to management team. Details may include competitive intelligence, expansion and growth initiatives, marketing activities, trends/concerns.
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with all internal functions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Provides a premium experience for the membership program. Empowered to resolve issues and deliver solutions that create a positive customer interaction.
- Operates as the first point of contact for customer support; handling inquiries and requests from members and handing off leads to the Sales team.
- Facilitates member reservations; familiar with catalog offerings, knowledgeable of process and requirements, maintains accurate reservation data, and supports member bookings.
- Retrieve rental and damage case documentation.
- Case responsibility from creation until handing over to the risk team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Willing to work outside of business hours as required (after-hours care on a rotating basis)
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of process flows
- Must be able to build rapport in verbal and written communications
- High performer that takes initiative with the ability to anticipate the needs of the customer
- Must be able to negotiate challenges, remove barriers, and work through issues
- Superior interpersonal skills: Ability to work professionally and effectively with a diverse group of individuals, building strong relationships with Outfitters and team members, and resolve conflicts or concerns as they arise
Meet Your Recruiter
Caren joined Corps Team in 2021. Caren has over 20 years’ experience in advertising, public relations and customer care.
A graduate of the University of Georgia, Caren is a loyal Bulldogs fan and enjoys attending games with her husband Reece and two children, Jackson 20 and Dylan 17. She is dedicated to finding the right person for the position and is thrilled when she finds the ‘perfect fit’ for her clients. She is excited to be connecting amazing candidates with amazing companies.