Atlanta, GA 30339 US
This position will be responsible for handling a wide range of financial/accounting and administrative duties. It is part-time up to 20 hrs/week depending on workload.
- Process accounts payable timely across multiple entities
- Maintain proper approvals and backup for files
- Review financial statements prepared by outside Administrator within time frame
- Communicate with outside Administrator changes/updates to the financial statements
- Record cash receipts/cash payments timely in Quickbooks for entities handled internally
- Assist with preparation for the annual audits
- Research and respond to audit questions
- Monitor and report cash balances semi-monthly
- Prepare bank reconciliations monthly
- Manage capital calls and distributions as needed
- Prepare wires/ACH for distributions and payable as needed
- Maintain investor request list
- Prepare audit confirmations request for firm’s limited partners
- Assist with investor questions or request
- Assist with investor portal issues/request
- Ensure documentation is current for any changes – ie banking, addresses, contact info
- Communicate effectively and timely with investors regarding requests
- Prepare and process check requests and expense reports timely
- Maintain files and databases in organized fashion
- Maintain outside storage records
- Reconcile outside storage records with internal records
- Assist with special projects, assignments and reports
Other Accounting Responsibilities:
- Assist with planning and monitoring all internal and fund reporting deadlines.
- Research accounting questions through analysis of general ledger data
- Must have accounting degree and a minimum of five years accounting experience.
- Applicant must be detail oriented and intellectually curious.
Pay rate is $35/hour dependent on experience.