Atlanta, GA 30309 US
The Accountant is primarily responsible for accounting functions related to the firm's RV portfolio. Reporting directly to the Accounting Supervisor, the Accountant will also interact daily with Property Managers and Operations team members.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Record and process accounts receivable.
- Prepare journal entries and maintain the general ledger.
- Maintain prepaid and accrual journal entries & worksheets.
- Assist the asset management team with fixed assets.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements to the general ledger and merchant statements.
- Monitor daily cash balances.
- Assist in funding requests.
- Analyze various transactions and identify appropriate accounting treatment.
- Enter payroll for each facility in the portfolio.
- Process sales tax payments with various taxing authorities.
- Prepare monthly and year-end financial statements/reporting packages.
- Assist management with special projects and other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field is required.
- 2+ years of full cycle accounting experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be proficient with QuickBooks. Experience with Yardi is preferred, but not required.
- Experience in property management or hospitality accounting is a plus.
- Must have strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, robust time management skills, and highly organized.
- Must be productive and self-motivated, with demonstrated initiative, and the ability to suggest improved processes.
Base Salary: $60k-$75K + 10% bonus potential. Final determination of salary will be based on an evaluation of experience, education, budget, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Senior Recruiter
Lynn, a Certified Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter, joined Corps Team in March of 2011. She earned her bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Philosophy from Northern Kentucky University. Lynn has over 17 years of Recruiting and HR experience, and finds great fulfillment in partnering with hiring managers to help them find the best candidate for their hiring needs. Partnering with employers in a wide range of industries, Lynn’s recruiting expertise includes human resources and total rewards, accounting and finance, marketing, business development, customer support, and administrative roles. However, she has also successfully met business needs by managing recruitment processes outside of her wheelhouse, facing these challenges with excitement and determination.