Accountant-Project Analyst- Hybrid
Schaumburg, IL 60173 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Accountant - Project Analyst is responsible for preparing account reconciliations, analyses, and reports as well as participating in accounting technology projects. This position interfaces with various business areas and staff levels.
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and analyses.
- Prepare budget allocations and analyses.
- Prepare statutory and other accounting reports.
- Prepare, review, or coordinate internal control and financial information requests.
- Evaluate accounting processes to drive enhancements and business strategies.
- Participate in accounting technology projects by providing requirements, testing, and creating process documentation.
- Support the department's compliance with internal controls, governance, vendor management
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Perform or lead projects as assigned.
- BA/BS in Accounting required, CPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience
- Process Improvement/Project Management experience preferred
- Experience with accounting systems (e.g., SAP, Blackline Power BI)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of interpersonal, critical thinking/analytical, and organization skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Katie joined Corps Team in 2021 bringing over 10 years of recruiting and account management experience to the team. She has experience recruiting in many industries including Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Marketing, Healthcare, Finance and Human Resources. She brings a true passion working with both hiring managers and candidates to find the best match, helping candidates further their careers and helping companies grow with new top talent. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from the University of Wisconsin La Crosse.