Fairfax, VA 22030 US
The person in this role will work closely with the Senior Administrative Assistant to provide support to meet the business needs of Wealth Advisors and other office leadership. Under moderate supervision, this role effectively addresses the daily needs of Advisors and various other office requirements, encompassing operational tasks, organizational responsibilities, and office-wide coordination efforts.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the front desk, including greeting guests, alerting Advisors/Executives when people arrive for appointments, and generally ensuring that the office is running smoothly.
- Partner with/support the Senior Administrative Assistant to provide administrative expertise to the Wealth Advisors. Work across all lines of business and with external agencies to answer questions and resolve administration-related issues.
- Schedule and prepare materials for meetings, arrange travel, process expense reports.
- Coordinate overall office functioning through inventory checks, space scheduling, event planning, event execution, paperwork processing, and other clerical tasks.
- Act as a liaison between Wealth Advisors and internal departments, ensuring effective communication and cohesion.
- Maintain calendars, contact lists, and provide ad-hoc support to Wealth Advisors, as needed.
- 2+ years of administrative support experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams) and other commonly used platforms such as Zoom.
- Very collaborative and team-oriented, with a “can do” attitude and the desire to be an active part of a small but mighty administrative team whose goal is to enable Wealth Advisors and other leadership to make deadlines, exceed clients’ needs, and grow the company.
- Highly organized and able to multitask to meet multiple, concurrent deadlines. Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience communicating with both internal and external audiences.
Pay Rate: $23.93 - $25.93/hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director Executive Search
Trista joined Corps Team in 2006. She is a results-oriented Talent Acquisition professional with 20 years of Recruiting, Account Management and HR experience. Trista received her bachelor's degree in Human Ecology with a minor in Business Administration from The University of Tennessee. She is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and consistently amazes our clients with her ability to find the "purple squirrel" (the one in a million candidate for the job).