Los Angeles, CA 90071 US
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
This position will provide a wide range of administrative support for the team. The successful candidate should have advanced computer skills, be highly organized and able to handle many details and challenging situations at once.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Manage multiple calendars, make restaurant reservations and set up Teams meetings. Proactively manage for scheduling conflicts for key senior level executive staff. Answer phones as necessary.
- Make complex domestic and international travel arrangements senior executives and basic domestic travel for all of the office staff. Organize occasional team offsite meetings. Prepare, review and submit expense reports.
- Prepare various types of correspondence.
- Serve as liaison for the office withTechnology department. Manage office essentials including ordering of supplies.
- Create entries, update data, add files and create reports using multiple databases. Create analysis maps for Investment Committee packages using Google Earth.
- Process and track confidentiality agreements for the Originations team.
- Compile Adobe PDF documents to produce client reports and deliverables. Print bound investor documents.
- Support marketing initiatives including coordinating email blasts, organizing events, maintaining marketing budget and schedule.
- Assist with coordination of special projects and events as needed, i.e., conference sponsorships, client events, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and database entry
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize varied and multiple tasks
- Ability to problem solve and to make appropriate decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot minor computer issues for staff
- Commitment to delivering exemplary ‘best in class’ customer service, serving as a positive representative of the brand.
- Strong ability to build rapport and strong working relationships to encourage a supportive working environment.
- Candidates who evidence responsiveness, timeliness and detail orientation will be prioritized. Candidates should align with the team’s culture of humility, hard work and calm professionalism.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Gena has joined Corps Team with eight years of recruiting experience in several industries such as Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, IT, Human Resources. She also has experience in start-up and corporate environments with consultative full life cycle recruitment background, administrative support and HR background. She is skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization, multitasking and adapting to meet any changing organizational needs. Gena has a Bachelors degree in Journalism and a minor in Speech Communications.