Los Angeles, CA 90071 US
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
This position will provide a wide range of administrative support for the team. The successful candidate should have advanced computer skills, be highly organized and able to handle many details and challenging situations at once.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Manage multiple calendars, make restaurant reservations and set up Teams meetings. Proactively manage for scheduling conflicts for key senior level executive staff. Answer phones as necessary.
- Make complex domestic and international travel arrangements senior executives and basic domestic travel for all of the office staff. Organize occasional team offsite meetings. Prepare, review and submit expense reports.
- Prepare various types of correspondence.
- Serve as liaison for the office with Invesco’s Technology department. Manage office essentials including ordering of supplies.
- Create entries, update data, add files and create reports using multiple databases. Create analysis maps for Investment Committee packages using Google Earth.
- Process and track confidentiality agreements for the Originations team.
- Compile Adobe PDF documents to produce client reports and deliverables. Print bound investor documents.
- Support marketing initiatives including coordinating email blasts, organizing events, maintaining marketing budget and schedule.
- Assist with coordination of special projects and events as needed, i.e., conference sponsorships, client events, etc.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and database entry
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize varied and multiple tasks
- Ability to problem solve and to make appropriate decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot minor computer issues for staff
- Commitment to delivering exemplary ‘best in class’ customer service, serving as a positive representative of the brand.
- Strong ability to build rapport and strong working relationships to encourage a supportive working environment.
- Candidates who evidence responsiveness, timeliness and detail orientation will be prioritized. Candidates should align with the team’s culture of humility, hard work and calm professionalism.
Pay Rate- $29.50- $31.40/hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Sheniesha joined Corps Team in 2022 as a Recruiting Consultant and has prior experience working in finance, accounting and HR. She has a degree from the University of Illinois at Springfield in Accounting and is excited to dive into learning the ropes of IT recruiting.