Chicago, IL 60606 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
A Series 65 license is expected to be earned within six months of start date. Analysts are encouraged to pursue the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation to propel their advancement as a professional financial advisor.
Day-to-day, this position entails:
- Assembling, analyzing, and synthesizing customized client meeting materials
- A broad scope of analysis (investments, estate planning, tax strategy, cash flow forecasting, retirement planning, charitable giving, etc.)
- Modest client contact
- Preparing investment-related paperwork
- Participating in various internal working groups
- Participating in various projects and presentations
- No sales or business development required
- Strong analytical skills, interest, and aptitude
- Attention to detail resulting in executing work with consistency and accuracy
- Experience with Excel (experience with a CRM and/or performance reporting system is a plus)
- An understanding of personal finance, accounting, and economics
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- The capacity to prioritize workflow and manage deadlines
- The ability to work efficiently, compassionately, and collaboratively in a team-based setting
- A Bachelor’s degree from a competitive university
- Two to three years of post-undergraduate professional experience
- Specific financial planning experience (strongly preferred)
Meet Your Recruiter
Caren joined Corps Team in 2021. Caren has over 20 years’ experience in advertising, public relations and customer care.
A graduate of the University of Georgia, Caren is a loyal Bulldogs fan and enjoys attending games with her husband Reece and two children, Jackson 20 and Dylan 17. She is dedicated to finding the right person for the position and is thrilled when she finds the ‘perfect fit’ for her clients. She is excited to be connecting amazing candidates with amazing companies.