Rigby, ID 83442 US
This position is responsible for the assistance in approval of color for all materials (fabric & trims). They will help provide technical and clerical support in partnership with the Color and Trim Specialist. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work in both independent and collaborative environments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the lab dip approval process from initial request through production fabric
- Collaborate with Design and Materials teams to determine color achievability across all materials
- Files and organizes lab dip rejections and approvals
- Communicates color corrections with suppliers using correct terminology
- Works with designers to help solve any color discrepancies within a product
- Manage Lad Dip approval to timeline
- Maintaining all component and testing data within PLM database
- High School Diploma
- Acceptable result of Farnsworth - Munsell 100 (a color eye test that will be administered by the client)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills. Able to drive conversations with Vendors, Suppliers, Design, Development, Quality, Sourcing and Production
- Training will be provided for PLM Centric; main systems used to generate and document all Trim Components development and Testing data.
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.