Rigby, ID 83442 US
This position is responsible for the assistance in approval of color for all materials (fabric & trims). They will help provide technical and clerical support in partnership with the Color and Trim Specialist. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work in both independent and collaborative environments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the lab dip approval process from initial request through production fabric
- Collaborate with Design and Materials teams to determine color achievability across all materials
- Files and organizes lab dip rejections and approvals
- Communicates color corrections with suppliers using correct terminology
- Works with designers to help solve any color discrepancies within a product
- Manage Lad Dip approval to timeline
- Maintaining all component and testing data within PLM database
- High School Diploma
- Acceptable result of Farnsworth - Munsell 100 (a color eye test that will be administered by the client)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills. Able to drive conversations with Vendors, Suppliers, Design, Development, Quality, Sourcing and Production
- Training will be provided for PLM Centric; main systems used to generate and document all Trim Components development and Testing data.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Melissa has 9 years of technical recruiting experience within IT, Engineering, and Professional Service industries. She thoroughly enjoys connecting and helping candidates & clients in finding the right fit. Melissa has a bachelor’s degree in social work with a minor in psychology from Southern Illinois University.