Associate Marketing Manager
Spokane Vly, WA 99216 US
Seeking a Marketing Manager to support and drive demand for 509 products with a focus on key product categories. This Marketing Manager will own digital and physical marketing programs driving both retailer and customer acquisition and engagement.
In this role you will develop marketing campaigns to drive awareness, demand, and long-term customer retention. You will work with product, sales, customer service, external partners, and internal stakeholders to develop, manage and optimize marketing programs and campaigns. Keys to success are an ability to assess and prioritize strategic opportunities, execute an ongoing set of marketing initiatives, analyze the impacts of each marketing channel and program, and continually optimize results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Support market strategy for Street, Moto, and Snow categories including product positioning and consumer segments.
- Drive the creative inspiration, contracting, execution, and then distribution of content to support market strategy.
- Create, launch, measure and optimize marketing campaigns that drive product discovery, awareness, engagement, and retention.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; Socialize the insights gathered to help the organization make better decisions around products, service, marketing, and pricing.
- Research, analyze, and monitor current trends in the motorsports industry across all brands. Retain knowledge of current marketing trends while remaining innovative.
- Ensure consistency across all customer facing materials, both digitally and physically.
- Work with the entire team to help plan and execute strategic marketing/promotional efforts.
- Build and maintain by channel guidelines, goals, and voice including but not limited to: Email, Website, and social media.
- The ideal candidate has a positive, team-focused attitude toward digital marketing, technology, and physical retail.
- Thrives in a technical marketing environment and has a passion for making the world more open and connected.
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering an experience worth sharing to customers
- You integrate fun into your daily (aka you don't take yourself too seriously)
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- You communicate with honesty and transparency, and encourage direct conversations
- You lead with courage, taking intelligent risks and embrace failures
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Marketing Manager of experience in a marketing role (Marketing Manager years of experience in leu of a bachelor’s degree)
- Thorough knowledge of marketing, design, and brand principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Basecamp, Asana, or other project management software
- Excellent and creative eye for detail
- Deadline-oriented, strong time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Responsibilities may require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice
- Ability to travel for on-location photoshoots a few times a year
- Up to 20% travel
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.