Atlanta, GA 30326 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
What You Will Be Doing
- Conduct all phases of audit, review, and compilation engagements including planning, risk assessment, research, reporting of findings, and other procedures as required.
- Prepare workpapers to document scope and findings of the engagement in accordance with AICPA standards.
- Drafting financial statements and related financial statement disclosures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Supervising, training, and mentoring associates and interns on engagements.
- Complete assignments, tasks, and project components in a timely, accurate, and budget-conscious manner.
- Coach and direct team members in meeting client and self-development expectations.
- Keep the engagement manager and partner aware of engagement progress.
- Manage day-to-day client relations and develop an effective working relationship with the client.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related subject
- 3-7 years of experience in external audit within public accounting
- Experience working with clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, professional services, NFP, real estate, etc.
- CPA successfully achieved or in progress
- EBP experience a plus but not required
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Client service oriented
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Danielle joins Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant with over 20 years of Human Resource and Recruiting experience both on the staffing side and the corporate side. Danielle has experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle and developing efficient procedures to identify high-quality candidates. She has recruited for all levels in the organization and across multiple industries including technology, software, consulting, finance, and medical technologies.
Danielle is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients and matching high-caliber candidates to their open positions. Danielle is a member of SHRM and is a certified trainer in behavioral-based interviewing. She holds a Bachelor's degree from William Paterson University in Elementary Education and a Master’s degree from Fordham University in Human Resources Education.