Business Development Associate
Charlotte, NC 28273 US
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, relationship-oriented, strategic, and a life-long learner ready to own and represent the company’s capabilities and values in the marketplace. Amazing growth potential in an exciting industry with mentorship and active role co-creation with dynamic leadership.
- Conduct market research, develop business development strategies, manage and nurture the sales pipeline from prospect to client, and proactively initiate new client relationships.
- Lead and own the quality and final deliverable of estimates and proposals.
- Participate in and occasionally drive complex pitches and prospect meetings.
- Participate in new business strategy decision making and planning with the company President and Creative Director.
- Travel (est. 15-20%)
- Primarily local travel within 2 hours of Charlotte, NC as needed to prospect/client meetings and networking events.
- Attend select industry conferences with company President (up to 3-4 days duration perhaps 3-5 times per year).
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA highly preferred.
- The ideal candidate will thrive within a creative environment and ideally be familiar with post-production and creative solutions.
- Successful track record (2+ years) of building business (agency experience a plus).
- Ability to engage both tactical and strategic decision makers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with modern marketing needs, trends, and approaches.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director, Professional Recruiting
Danielle is Corps Team’s Senior Director of Recruiting with 11 years of experience in staffing, recruiting, leadership development, and MSP program management. She has proven success in leading effective strategies to improve recruitment and retention, building new candidate pipelines, and fostering client and consultant relationships. Danielle is passionate about delivering timely and exceptional service and possesses a solid background in full life cycle recruiting with diverse industries including Legal, Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Hospitality, Human Resources, and Telecommunications. ?