Business Process Analyst - Administration, Implementation and Risk
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
The Business Process Analyst - Administration, Implementation and Risk will provide direct support to the AIR team by leveraging a diverse background across analytics, project management, and continuous improvement techniques to support a wide range of strategic initiatives across the Investment Services function. The Senior Business Process Analyst will contribute to several areas including improving the coordination of effort across global functions within AIR, identifying and implementing tools to facilitate increased effectiveness of operations management, and facilitating business process improvements for quality and efficiency.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Maintaining and documenting annual operating goals and initiatives including providing regular progress updates and reporting
- Coordinating the production and distribution of all-employee communication including town halls and newsletters
- Collecting, organizing, and reporting on key data and metrics across the team
- Looking for ways to improve the efficiency of collection, storage and delivery of data and management information.
- Identifying and implementing new techniques to drive deeper engagement with communications.
- Partnering with Principal and Lead Team Members on a variety of projects and initiatives to successful completion; this includes leading small initiatives or parts of larger projects.
- Engaging other team members on continuous improvement initiatives to drive quality and efficiency gains.
- Working to improve the alignment of critical initiatives and the measurement framework.
- Normally working a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending upon the project or assignment – (non-exempt)
- A minimum 5 years of related work experience in the Financial Services industry
- Global mindset and thinker with proven experience as part of global business environment, collaborating with Leaders across multiple regions.
- Hands on professional background in a related field (data/analytics, project management, or continuous improvement) required.
- Ability to work through challenges to resolution across business areas with minimal support.
- Ability to conduct complex analysis and present data in a meaningful way to senior leaders.
- Expert presentation creation skills (PowerPoint, etc.) for executive presentations, townhalls or equivalent highly impactful events
- Experience leading others in a virtual working environment to accomplish significant initiatives.
- A background in Securities Administration and/or Portfolio Services preferred but not essential.
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Passionate about learning
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively build strong relationships with colleagues globally.
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering or equivalent work experience in Financial Services industry or closely related specialty
Meet Your Recruiter
Sheniesha joined Corps Team in 2022 as a Recruiting Consultant and has prior experience working in finance, accounting and HR. She has a degree from the University of Illinois at Springfield in Accounting and is excited to dive into learning the ropes of IT recruiting.