Otsego, MN 55362 US
Program CMM equipment to meet product development & daily production needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Program CMM’s per Polaris requirements
- Support and provide input for CMM fixture development
- Train others on proper equipment and measuring techniques
- Complete first article inspections as needed
- Develop and manage CMM maintenance routines, plans, and activities
- Troubleshoot CMM measurement issues (programming, hardware, etc.)
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of vigorous machining CMM Programming
- Strong GD&T skills in machining
- Machining background
- Strong inspection first article inspection experience
- Strong computer skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director, IT Recruiting
Kirsten is a highly strategic, results oriented Senior Director of IT Recruiting with more than 20 years of experience attracting and retaining top quality candidates. She currently leads our outstanding IT team and handles account management for some of Corps Teams top clients.
Prior to Corps Team, Kirsten was a Sr Recruiter for two well-known IT Staffing Firms and a Corporate Recruiter for MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Western Digital and Texas Instruments. Kirsten brings a unique expertise to the table based on her diverse recruiting background and has gained a reputation as a no-nonsense recruitment professional. Kirsten is able to draw upon a diverse history in Talent Acquisition, “Needle in a Haystack”, sourcing, recruitment and screening, Executive Search, Client Relationship Management, Account Management and Client Retention. Kirsten is an active professional member of SHRM and possesses a Bachelor of Business Administration with an emphasis in Management Information Systems. She has been with Corps Team for eight years.