Plymouth, MN 55442 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The primary purpose of this job is to collect, analyze, interpret, and report customer sentiment to better understand the voice of the consumers across multiple touchpoints and identify key addressable areas to improve our overall owner experience. The expectation is to go beyond traditional analytics reporting and surface pain points, emerging trends for root cause analysis, and actionable insights to facilitate change and improve the business. This role will also oversee and provide direction on the VOC text analytics collection and data management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult with internal business partners to design, define, and modify insights leveraging qualitative and quantitative data.
- Conduct root cause analysis reviews of numerous customer experience data sources
- Provide compelling recommendations that drive action through the effective use of data, customer insight, analysis, and presentation skills.
- Build and analyze dashboards across multiple types of data sources.
- Update and monitor metrics/dashboards/reports to proactively identify trends and track the impact of key initiatives.
- Create custom queries and analytic tools to pull data to develop advanced analytics reporting and answer deeper business questions.
- Ensure data integrity through sampling methodologies and perform regular maintenance on existing data sources as needed.
- Update and maintain Text Analytics modeling through Qualtrics to maintain 80+% accuracy and 90+% coverage.
- Document & organize large amounts of data points to establish, maintain, and update data connectors. This will include data mapping as well as setting up both manual and automated data transfers.
- Support the planning, innovation, and evolution of the customer experience journey across all touchpoints.
- Stay current with the latest innovations, trends and industry best practices in owner experience and recommend ways to incorporate these practices into the company approach.
- Other assignments as requested or required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience as a data analyst or insights
- Strong focus on qualitative and quantitative data analysis including statistical techniques, general data analysis, and trend analysis among others.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, project and program management skills
- Knowledge of and experience with text analytics (e.g., Clarabridge/Qualtrics) is highly desired.
- Ability to quickly grasp and articulate the essence of complex issues/data, adept at operating with both high-level concepts and detailed analysis.
- A curiosity-mindset and ability to identify patterns in data.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent storytelling, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead change management activities in customer and employee behavior.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action, and adapt to change.
- Passionate about the voice of the customer
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Melissa has 9 years of technical recruiting experience within IT, Engineering, and Professional Service industries. She thoroughly enjoys connecting and helping candidates & clients in finding the right fit. Melissa has a bachelor’s degree in social work with a minor in psychology from Southern Illinois University.