Campaign & Development Manager, Atlanta
Sandy Springs, GA 30328 US
Job Purpose The Campaign & Development Manager is responsible for the management of all aspects of their campaign. This role will take the lead for recruitment in Atlanta and will play a supportive role for all extension cities. This includes assisting with the events that the campaign supports through management of campaign projects, procurement of sponsorship and volunteer committee recruitment to achieve annual revenue goals.
The Campaign & Development Manager is also responsible for managing and development of new and existing relationships and partnerships in and outside of all of signature events.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide input into the strategic plan for the campaign including peer-topeer fundraising activities, procurement of corporate sponsors, timelines and revenue goals.
- Execute the strategic plan while revisiting it as needed to meet revenue goals.
- Develop and execute recruitment plans for participants.
- Drive high-impact peer-to-peer fundraising to achieve overall revenue goals.
- Secure new and retain past corporate sponsors through independent prospecting and continued relationship building.
- Project leader for all campaign related collateral.
- Explore new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Execute an integrated strategic plan for the donor development program which includes strategies focused on community partners, major gifts, institutional giving, foundation giving and donor stewardship activity.
- Direct and manage fundraising activities for current, prospective and lapsed donors. Cultivation and stewardship activities include thank you and discovery calls, face to face visits, mailings, invitations and events.
- Work with CEO and Senior Director of Development to enhance the donor development program, identify prospects and solicit individuals and institutions.
- Provide strategic direction for major external and community development activities such as corporate partnership development and committee leadership development.
- Explore new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Bachelor’s degree: preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business or related field.
- Three to five years of experience in fundraising and/or campaign management as an employee or key volunteer in a leadership position.
- Minimum of three years of Development experience in fundraising with an emphasis on program coordination, campaign management and community relations as an employee or key volunteer in a leadership role.
- Proven track record of raising funds from individuals and foundations.
- Experience in the design and implementation of cultivation, solicitation and stewardship strategies for prospects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing environments and priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, networking, facilitation and management skills; work both independently and within a team-oriented structure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking, negotiations and effective communication with diverse audiences, including the ability to speak persuasively.
- Internet research savvy.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset and approach, including solutions to complex issues. Exercise good judgment and decision making. Ability to work well under pressure. Ability to reason, think creatively and problem solve.
- Position requires absolute confidentiality and professionalism in appearance, attitude and presentation.
- A self-starter with the ability to work productively and meet benchmarks and goals timely and without day-to-day supervision.
- Database management and computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite required. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Available minimum of 40 hours a week.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Becca has over 15 years of management and client interaction experience working across multiple industries such as retail, finance, IT, supply chain, and manufacturing. She has 7 years of recruiting experience running a full desk and providing full cycle experience to both companies and job seekers. Becca truly enjoys hearing about her clients' needs and taking time to speak with candidates to find the right match.
Becca works hard and truly enjoys building relationships through listening and giving the best professional advice she can. She loves hearing the positive feedback from her candidates once she has been able to assist them in finding the right long term opportunity to suit their skills and personal desires. Becca graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Fitness and Health from Union University in Jackson, TN in 2004.