New York, NY 10020 US
As the Investment Strategist, you will play a critical role in providing macroeconomic guidance, advising on asset allocation, suggesting tactical tilts in the portfolio, and representing the firm externally. You will be responsible for sharing the firm’s investment philosophy, presenting views on portfolios and markets to the media, at conferences, and other client-facing events. This role requires strong analytical skills, a deep understanding of financial markets, and the ability to communicate complex concepts effectively.
The Investment Strategist is primarily responsible for providing strategic guidance and macroeconomic insights to shape the organization's investment decision-making. The role involves analyzing market trends, identifying investment opportunities and risks, and communicating the firm's investment philosophy and views to both internal stakeholders and external audiences. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Macroeconomic Analysis: Conducting research and analysis of macroeconomic factors, global market trends, and geopolitical developments to inform investment strategies.
- Asset Allocation Guidance: Advising on asset allocation strategies based on the prevailing economic conditions, market trends, and risk profiles of clients.
- Tactical Recommendations: Providing tactical recommendations to the consultants and investment teams on investment opportunities or risks based on the firm's macroeconomic outlook.
- Investment Philosophy: Developing and articulating the organization's investment philosophy, ensuring alignment with client objectives, and effectively communicating it to internal teams, clients, and prospects.
- External Representation: Representing the firm externally by sharing views on portfolios, markets, and investment strategies with the media, at conferences, and client-facing events.
- Thought Leadership: Contributing to the firm's thought leadership initiatives through publications, research reports, and industry engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field. Advanced degree and qualifications strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in investment strategy, asset allocation, or related roles within the financial industry.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, economic indicators, asset classes, and investment vehicles.
- Exceptional analytical abilities with a demonstrated track record of conducting in-depth research, interpreting data, and generating actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner to both internal and external audiences.
- Proven ability to provide innovative and forward-thinking investment perspectives, contributing to the firm's thought leadership initiatives.
- A client-centric mindset with the ability to understand and meet the investment objectives and preferences of a diverse range of clients.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively within a team environment, fostering relationships and driving collective success.
Base Salary $250,000+, plus bonus. Final determination of salary will be based on an evaluation of experience, education, and credentials.
Meet Your Recruiter
Caren joined Corps Team in 2021. Caren has over 20 years’ experience in advertising, public relations and customer care.
A graduate of the University of Georgia, Caren is a loyal Bulldogs fan and enjoys attending games with her husband Reece and two children, Jackson 20 and Dylan 17. She is dedicated to finding the right person for the position and is thrilled when she finds the ‘perfect fit’ for her clients. She is excited to be connecting amazing candidates with amazing companies.