Chief of Staff
Charlotte, NC 28273 US
Operate as an execution-minded right hand/dedicated executive support to a vibrant Founder/Entrepreneur with a growing portfolio of Charlotte-based professional services firms. This position is perfect for a candidate who desires to engage in creative collaboration within a challenging and meaningful role.
- Establish trust with the Founder and his professional inner circle; serve as a confident, polished, and competent extension of the Founder both internally and externally.
- Act as liaison between Founder and outside vendors and partners (ie. Marketing agencies, PR/Media Support, industry organizations, etc.)
- Prepare Founder for upcoming meetings, presentations, and engagements; accompany him in meetings, take detailed notes and document next steps/action items, and create strategy to ensure completion of action items.
- Responsible for high-level schedule and coordination of Founder’s professional activities, including social media (LinkedIn and YouTube) presence. Ensures consistent communication and Founder involvement or decision-making at the proper time.
- Ensures timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives of high importance to the Founder. (E.g., Identifying, vetting, and hiring vendors/partners; identifying media outlets/podcasts/relevant conferences that align with Founder’s interests/focus areas; developing and disseminating pitches to obtain speaking engagements, etc.)
- Four-year degree from an accredited institution plus a minimum of three (3) years demonstrable professional experience required. Two-year degrees may be considered when combined with a minimum of seven (7) years demonstrable professional experience.
- Experience in the fields of consulting, business development, strategy, or executive support, public/media relations, or similar preferred. (Prior experience supporting executive leadership a plus.)
- Keen ability to establish trust, develop and nurture relationships across all levels of an organization, and easily grasp and add value to the Founder’s vision.
- Can anticipate and avert problems via creative problem solving and high emotional intelligence.
- Strong verbal and written communications. Can simplify complexity and adjust tone/delivery depending on the audience.
- Can manage both the Founder and processes from idea to execution via superior organization and attention to detail.
- Comfort in a variety of environments combined with executive presence; ability to work under evolving conditions and establish and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and driven; looking to learn and grow from and with a dynamic leader.
- Candidate must be willing to work in office Monday through Friday (8AM to 4PM) and be available via phone /chat outside of typical work hours on occasion as needed.
- Role may involve limited local (Charlotte region) travel. Travel to industry events, large meetings, or conferences may occur one to three times per year.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director, Professional Recruiting
Danielle is Corps Team’s Senior Director of Recruiting with 11 years of experience in staffing, recruiting, leadership development, and MSP program management. She has proven success in leading effective strategies to improve recruitment and retention, building new candidate pipelines, and fostering client and consultant relationships. Danielle is passionate about delivering timely and exceptional service and possesses a solid background in full life cycle recruiting with diverse industries including Legal, Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Hospitality, Human Resources, and Telecommunications. ?