Client Sales Leader (Healthcare)
Cincinnati, OH 45202 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, an architectural firm, is seeking a Client Sales Leader in the Healthcare Division to join their growing team. This role is hybrid and can be based in Cincinnati, OH - Columbus, OH - Charlotte, NC - Raleigh, NC.
The primary responsibility of this position is to secure and develop new strategic targeted client relationships and advance assigned existing client relationships toward building a diversified Healthcare client portfolio resulting in a sustainable and profitable market.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with new and existing clients at executive levels within organizations.
- Minimum of 10 years of Architectural experience, mainly focused on servicing Healthcare clients.
- Strong client base and Healthcare focused relationships in targeted growth regions.
- Architectural registration is preferred, not required.
- Travel expectations will vary and with potential up to 40% of the time depending on needs to travel within the Midwest/Southeast regions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop strategic target relationships to achieve desired sales results.
- Build a business leader network with key influencers in the Healthcare industry.
- Lead client relationships including establishing executive-level points of contact with multiple clients and developing a keen understanding of the client’s strategic business goals and objectives.
- Set clear expectations with internal Client Relationship Managers, Project Managers, and key team members.
- Proactively provide perspective and strategic recommendations to clients adding value to their business as a trusted partner and advisor.
- Achieve targeted sales goals defined by the Market Leader in support of the Business Plan.
- Coordinate Project Team and Consultants with the Market Leader and Director of Operations.
- Continuously develop critical personal skills required to advance the firm’s strategy.
- Build behaviors and leadership in professional/community organizations to promote community engagement and the company brand.
- Develop and share strategically relevant expertise in the Healthcare market.
- Embrace the Sandler Sale Process, tools, and behaviors to develop relationships in the Healthcare market.
- Practice continuous learning behaviors to develop a thought-leading voice in the Healthcare market that translates into trusted relationships with new and existing clients.
- Present Healthcare market-focused thought leadership at industry national organization conferences attended by Healthcare market influencers and decision makers.
- Lead effort and coordinate with Marketing to capture Healthcare project/client stories that reinforce company values.
Key Success Factors
- Sales resulting in recurring revenue and new revenue growth with annual net revenue market growth rate of 12-15%.
- Ability to build and sustain executive-level relationships with healthcare leaders, decision-makers, and influencers.
- Recognition as a thought leader in the design of healthcare facilities.
- Maintain individual chargeability goal of 35% (approximately 730 hours).
Base Salary: $140,000-150,000/yr plus annual employee bonus plan. No commission. Final determination of salary will be based on an evaluation of experience, education, budget, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brigid is the Recruiting Manager for Corps Team and has been with the company for over 10 years. She is a PHR, SHRM-CP, and HR Generalist certified professional with nearly 20 years of Recruiting and HR experience. She is driven to make a difference in the lives of candidates and clients by connecting great talent with great companies.
Brigid leads a team that recruits nationally across various industries and for positions in Human Resources, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Administration, Management, and more. She received her Bachelor’s degree from Mount St. Joseph University and stays up to date on recruiting trends through continuous education from her certifications.