Client Sales Leader (Workplace Architecture)
Columbus, OH 43215 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, an architectural firm, is seeking a Client Leader in the Workplace Division to join their growing team. This role is hybrid in Columbus, OH.
The primary responsibility of this position is to grow assigned existing client relationships and establish and develop strategic targeted client relationships toward building a diversified client portfolio resulting in profitable revenue growth.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, secure and establish long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- 10+ years’ related experience (ex: Architectural, Interior Design, Strategy, Experiential Graphic Design, Engineering, or Information Technology).
- Experience preparing response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for prospective clients.
- Undergraduate degree and/or masters in field of expertise. (Architectural registration is considered beneficial).
- Travel expectations will vary and average up to 60% of the time.
Key Success Factors
- Ability to build and sustain high level relationships with leaders and key decision makers within client organizations.
- Establish network of influencers in the market.
- Recognized expert, established industry thought leader.
- Sales of recurring revenue and new revenue growth resulting in 8-10% increase in annual results.
- Maintain individual chargeability goal of 35% (approximately 730 hours).
- Identify and develop strategic target relationships that achieve desired sales results.
- Foster a personal, high level relationship with multiple new and existing client contacts.
- Build a business leader network with key influencers.
- Lead client relationship including, establishing multiple high-level points of contact, understanding of the clients’ business goals and objectives, expectation setting, contract negotiations.
- Set clear expectation with internal Project Managers and key team members.
- Proactive provide perspective and strategic recommendations to clients adding value to their business as a trusted partner and advisor.
- Achieve targeted sales goals defined by the Market Leader in support of the Business Plan.
- Coordinate consultant and internal team selection with the Manager.
- Develop and advocate for high potential staff toward promotion within the firm.
- Maintain leadership behaviors consistent with the company values.
- Continuously develop critical personal skills required to advance the firm’s strategy.
- Build behaviors and leadership in professional/community organizations to promote engagement and the brand.
- Build and share strategically relevant expertise in your market sector.
- Utilize Sandler Sale Process, tools, and behaviors to develop relationships in the market - Practice continuous learning behaviors to develop a thought leading voice in the market that translates into trusted relationships with new and existing clients.
- Present market focused thought leadership at professional national organization conferences supported by the market’s clients.
- Lead effort and coordinate with Marketing to capture project/client stories that reinforce company values.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brigid is the Recruiting Manager for Corps Team and has been with the company for over 10 years. She is a PHR, SHRM-CP, and HR Generalist certified professional with nearly 20 years of Recruiting and HR experience. She is driven to make a difference in the lives of candidates and clients by connecting great talent with great companies.
Brigid leads a team that recruits nationally across various industries and for positions in Human Resources, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Administration, Management, and more. She received her Bachelor’s degree from Mount St. Joseph University and stays up to date on recruiting trends through continuous education from her certifications.