Client Service Manager
Winnetka, IL 60093 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The role entails supporting our investment management and sales staff by servicing client account inquiries, account maintenance and changes, custodian service requests, in-bound client phone calls, and a variety of other tasks related to servicing our broad suite of retail and institutional clients.
- Focused on customer service, underpinned by a positive and hardworking attitude.
- Quick to learn new functions centered on the financial services industry and manage a variety of tasks at once.
- Required to respond to client account questions and handle account opening, retitling, and amendment processes through the client’s designated custodian.
- Handle account transfers, wire, and check distributions.
- Verify trades with clients, solve trade problems, and enter trade tickets.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Comparable industry work experience preferred but not needed.
- Compensation scale will be based on work experience.
- Excellent PC skills with familiarity in Microsoft products.
- Strong analytical and exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to effectively exchange information with a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Caren joined Corps Team in 2021. Caren has over 20 years’ experience in advertising, public relations and customer care.
A graduate of the University of Georgia, Caren is a loyal Bulldogs fan and enjoys attending games with her husband Reece and two children, Jackson 20 and Dylan 17. She is dedicated to finding the right person for the position and is thrilled when she finds the ‘perfect fit’ for her clients. She is excited to be connecting amazing candidates with amazing companies.