Charlotte, NC 28273 US
Our client, a large telecommunications company, is seeking an experienced Content Developer for a 4+ month contract-to-hire role in Charlotte, North Carolina.
As the Sales Content and Application Manager, you improve business growth by driving the content alignment for the Sales organization. You focus on shaping and delivering content and messaging provided by Marketing for our service offerings, tools, resources and programs. You enhance each sales channel by using content maintenance best practices and delivery methods and leading the development of written and visual content that enables specific selling needs.
You apply a sales focused perspective that aligns content quality and message consistency for our retail sales channels. You collaborate with Marketing and Product team in a programmatic structure to ensure the achievement of sales and revenue objectives. You thrive in an office environment interacting with Sales teams via email and telephone. You report directly to the [insert report to] for goals, guidance and assistance.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence through active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Achieve revenue growth by shaping and delivering marketing and product offering content to the sales organization for all targets, products, offers and geographic areas.
- Increase sales by strategizing and aligning our content to segment specific applications and delivering the messages through new and existing tools.
- Understand and enhance the effectiveness of content by tracking key indicators and providing feedback to Marketing at the campaign or program level.
- Expand industry knowledge by communicating with internal and external research groups, industry organizations and other experts.
- Establish and meet deadlines for multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and efficiency through effective project management skills.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of business-to-business content writing and editing experience, including playbooks, resource guides, sales sheets, communication platforms and launch decks.
- Three or more years of experience in content theory and application, sales tool development, product launch development, activation strategy and delivery.
- Five years of sales enablement or marketing experience.
- Strong project management skills with the demonstrated ability to set and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accurate and efficient deliverables.
- Prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage all phases of a large project from beginning to end independently while defining key performance indicators and metrics.
- History of working with people of all levels of the organization, different disciplines and varying degrees of technical and business experience.
- Track record of showing sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties and provide recommendations.
- Ability to maintain client and organization confidentiality.
- Experience making decisions and resolving issues while working under pressure.
- Proven ability to manage and foster change.
- Confidence when conducting formal presentation to all levels of management.
- Solid integrity and honesty with the ability to analyze and interpret data to make recommendations based on analysis and expertise.
- Detail-oriented balanced with strategic thinking skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Salesforce and Showpad.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Knowledge of telecommunications products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Master’s degree in a related field (preferred).
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.