Customer Service Associate (part-time)
Lubbock, TX 79415 US
This is a part-time role with an expected 20-25 hours per week. Hours can be flexible (ex: 4 hours/day for 5 days a week or 8 hours/day for 3 days a week).
As a member of the Customer Service Team, they will be responsible for providing general customer service support primarily focused on billing correspondence with customers and vendors and assists with scanning and updating customer service records.
- Perform Customer Service Support functions
- Adhere to ISO9001 Customer Service Procedures and Work Instructions
- Utilize the order entry system
- Prepare the customer communication folder
- Assist sales teams with customer support activities
- Export Compliance tasks as required
- Create and maintain customer service records
- Other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of experience in a professional office setting
- Problem solving skills and strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be knowledgeable in MS Office applications
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Katie joined Corps Team in 2021 bringing over 10 years of recruiting and account management experience to the team. She has experience recruiting in many industries including Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Marketing, Healthcare, Finance and Human Resources. She brings a true passion working with both hiring managers and candidates to find the best match, helping candidates further their careers and helping companies grow with new top talent. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from the University of Wisconsin La Crosse.