Customer Service Representative
Middletown, CT 06457 US
- Support the sales team for accurate and timely fulfillment of customer orders for our client’s products and services.
- Receive incoming calls and fulfill sales orders for client’s software products and equipment.
- Serve in a customer-facing role to answer telephone calls and direct these to Customer Support or Sales.
- Customer Service:
- Answer incoming telephone calls promptly and message the appropriate team(s)
- Receive orders from Sales for fulfillment
- Pull hardware or equipment from inventory and package for shipment
- Create packing slips from the ERP (Dynamics AX) Prepare domestic (FedEx) or international (DHL) waybills and export documentation Provide shipping costs and information to Sales Schedule courier pickups
- Office Administrative Support:
- Pick up daily mail
- Receive deliveries
- Monitor office supplies
- Support other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree in business, logistics, or similar is highly desirable.
- Previous work experiences in order processing, order fulfillment, trade compliance, and shipping, are highly desirable.
- Able to work independently, make correct decisions, and exercise excellent judgment in problem solving without frequent supervision.
- Experience with enterprise resource planning software (ERP) is preferred, especially experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Excellent listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills are essential for this business. Professional interpersonal skills, especially tact and patience are important; must be a team player. Business-level experience using MS Office Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Katie joined Corps Team in 2021 bringing over 10 years of recruiting and account management experience to the team. She has experience recruiting in many industries including Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Marketing, Healthcare, Finance and Human Resources. She brings a true passion working with both hiring managers and candidates to find the best match, helping candidates further their careers and helping companies grow with new top talent. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from the University of Wisconsin La Crosse.