Customer Service Representative
Plymouth, MN 55442 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Customer Service Representatives strive to provide world class consumer service to owners and represent the voice of the consumer within the organization throughout dealer partner network. As an CSR, you will be a member of a cross-functional team environment supporting and training our first level (outsourced) consumer service team and managing daily interactions with other Central Service Teams and/or Product Groups. CSRs are empowered to resolve escalated cases with timely & accurate service solutions that promote brand advocacy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Empowered to deliver solutions that provide positive owner experience while identifying opportunities to educate consumers on proper use or maintenance of our products that ensure future satisfaction.
- Tactical problem solver that provides research and assistance to solve issues between Dealers, Technical Service Representatives and Consumers.
- See beyond the immediate issue at hand and identify opportunities to delight consumers and dealers with proactive solutions.
- Accountable for follow-up with consumers to assure problems/issues receive a timely response or resolution.
- Establish and maintain positive consumer relationships, internally and externally.
- Create content for Self-Help or Knowledge Base article(s) that results in deflected contacts for known issues or FAQs.
- Supports outsourcing contact center personnel with tools, process, and information to drive consumer satisfaction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, open to Associate Degree.
- Minimum of two years direct or phone interactions with consumer.
- Powersports or motorcycle dealership experience preferred.
- Strong desire to deliver industry-leading consumer service and build strong consumer relationships.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and treat each contact with professionalism and respect.
- High level of curiosity and soft skills that align with company Core Values Strong prioritization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage stressful interactions.
- Ability to ask questions, easily process information and translate that to action.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, ability to connect with audience and articulate thoughts, while building swift trust with consumers
- Current knowledge of computer software and applications preferred – Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite of products, and SharePoint Ability learn quickly and have basic technical aptitude.
- Ability to execute in cross functional role and interact with multiple business units to provide world class consumer service.
- Minimum requirement to type 53+ WPM.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Senior Recruiter
Lynn, a Certified Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter, joined Corps Team in March of 2011. She earned her bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Philosophy from Northern Kentucky University. Lynn has over 17 years of Recruiting and HR experience, and finds great fulfillment in partnering with hiring managers to help them find the best candidate for their hiring needs. Partnering with employers in a wide range of industries, Lynn’s recruiting expertise includes human resources and total rewards, accounting and finance, marketing, business development, customer support, and administrative roles. However, she has also successfully met business needs by managing recruitment processes outside of her wheelhouse, facing these challenges with excitement and determination.