Atlanta, GA 30318 US
There is a current need for an engineer that enjoys building and managing scalable security solutions and working with customers as their needs change and grow. The Cybersecurity Engineer will ensure customer solutions are designed, configured, and managed reliably and securely.
- Design, implement and manage security solutions for customers.
- Manage secure solutions for cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments.
- Own security monitoring and scanning processes for multiple customers.
- Serve as a key member of the information security team.
- Investigate security incidents and report findings to leadership.
- Advocate for security procedures and policies.
- 2-3 years of experience engineering and administering security technologies
- Experience with vulnerability management, identifying threats and Incident response.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and addressing schemes, e.g., DNS, HTTPS, and TLS TCP/IP functions, CIDR blocks, subnets, addressing, communications, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and build rapport with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate security concepts to a technical and non-technical audience including senior management.
- Qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. The company is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
- 3-5 years of experience engineering and administering security technologies
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CEH, GPEN, GSEC, OSCP, vendor credentials from relevant vendors, etc.
- Experience securing and monitoring hosts in AWS or other cloud providers (GCP, Azure.)
- Some programming and/or scripting experience in any language or scripting tool.
- Experience planning and developing network policies, procedures, and standards.
- Experience designing secure networks, systems, and application architectures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 6 years equivalent work experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Gena has joined Corps Team with eight years of recruiting experience in several industries such as Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, IT, Human Resources. She also has experience in start-up and corporate environments with consultative full life cycle recruitment background, administrative support and HR background. She is skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization, multitasking and adapting to meet any changing organizational needs. Gena has a Bachelors degree in Journalism and a minor in Speech Communications.