Data Integrity Analyst
New York, NY 10019 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Manager, Data Integrity, will be responsible for assuring data integrity and adherence to established business rules of the Materials Management Information System (MMIS). This includes maintaining, changing, and adding data in the appropriate tables that exist in the MMIS application. The Manager will also be responsible for providing expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify process improvement areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to maintain data integrity and MMIS functionally.
- In collaboration with others, develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- In collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings.
- Analyze and problem solve issues with current and planned systems as they relate to the integration and management of patient, inventory, and system data.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports.
- Monitor data dictionary statistics.
- Maintain contracts file.
- Develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for projects and department functions. This includes maintaining clean item files free of duplicates and misinformation.
- Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources.
- Create and present quality dashboards.
- Perform data entry, either manually or using other technology, when needed or required.
- Generate routine and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- 5 Years Applicable Experience
- Skills & Experience (top 3 skills):
- Healthcare Supply Chain
- Data Analysis and Modeling
- Crystal Reporting
- Data Mining
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelors preferred.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involving strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes.
- customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Gena has joined Corps Team with eight years of recruiting experience in several industries such as Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, IT, Human Resources. She also has experience in start-up and corporate environments with consultative full life cycle recruitment background, administrative support and HR background. She is skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization, multitasking and adapting to meet any changing organizational needs. Gena has a Bachelors degree in Journalism and a minor in Speech Communications.