Dev Ops Engineer
Longmont, CO 80501 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Recruiting for this position is being handled by Corps Team on behalf of our client. This is a full time, direct hire position with a full benefits package.
Our client is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer with a passion for process automation. In this role, you will be responsible for the entire build pipeline, including assisting in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the tools and infrastructure.
Summary of Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Automated provisioning of infrastructure, including installation and configuration of third-party components, to ensure efficient delivery of stable dev, test, and staging environments.
- Design, implement, monitor, and maintain CI/CD pipelines to allow development teams to deploy solutions into dev, test, and staging environments.
- Automate additional routine tasks where possible.
- Collaborate with development teams and leadership daily to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues in lower environments and processes.
- Recommend process improvements to increase efficiency of development organization.
- Exemplify a culture of innovation, collaboration, and problem-solving.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, with 5+ years of strong devops / automation experience
- Conceptual understanding of dev ops topics like CI/CD and infrastructure as code
- Experience with AWS including container orchestration offerings, infrastructure automation tools, and logging/monitoring tools.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration such as Kubernetes
- Expert experience with Git and GitLab pipeline, build tools like Bazel, and collaboration tools like Jira.
- Experience with build instrumentation and monitoring, including creation of dashboards.
- Proficiency with Python
- Fluency with basic networking concepts
- Expert Linux skills
- Ability to diagnose and resolve computer system and operational issues.
- A passion for automation and efficiency
- A desire to teach and to learn.
- Self-motivated and independent. Able to drive projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to relay complex topics to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Must be a US Citizen due to government contracts and able to achieve Secret clearance.
- Proficiency with multiple scripting languages
- Experience securing and managing CMMC-compliant environments.
- Experience with Coverity static code analysis and Black Duck software composition analysis tools.
- Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Ability to read C and C++ code.
- Experience with application development is a plus.
The salary range for this position is 120k-150k. Compensation will vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. These ranges are subject to change.
Corps Team is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Meet Your Recruiter
President, Washington D.C.
Jennifer Bainbridge owns and operates the Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia franchises of Mom Corps, Inc., after spending many years in IT Leadership in the computer software, telecommunications and financial services industries. Jennifer has extensive experience in all areas of the software development lifecycle with an emphasis on Agile practices and software quality. With this expertise, she has regularly led seminars and classes on evolving IT technology. She also has extensive international management experience including offshore and nearshore IT staffing solutions. Jennifer has been with Corps Team since 2009. During that time she has been a frequent speaker and subject matter expert on hiring best practices and work-life synthesis. She currently serves on the board of Northern Virginia SHRM. Bainbridge graduated with an MBA from the College of William and Mary and a BA from Barnard College.