Digital Project Coordinator
Plymouth, MN 55442 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Digital Project Coordinator is responsible for program management of our dealer website platforms. This includes leading regular updates with business partners to align on launch, promotion, and updates for the certified dealer web sites. They will be responsible for building communication packets to communicate updates to our web providers partners. They will need to understand and improve current program processes, and work with website providers to understand current capability. Also, the Digital Project Coordinator will be responsible for website audits, reporting and follow-up to ensure compliance and continuous improvement of both dealer and customer experience. They will make recommendations on a quarterly basis to business partners to support business objectives and continuous improvement. This position will work collaboratively across all business units and web business partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstration of critical thinking, navigating ambiguity, communication, and time management
- Work across GBU’s to build launch, promotion, and update communications to Dealer Web Providers
- Communicate updates to web providers including managing follow up questions.
- Audit Dealer websites and provide reporting.
- Prepare and deliver dealer web recommendations.
- Manage several projects, often with overlapping priority and urgency.
- Maintains a continuous improvement culture by identifying and executing strategies and priorities that enable the more effective customer and dealer experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business operations, marketing, IT, technical or related field
- Strong project/program management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven strength in the following: critical thinking, creative problem solving, communication, interpersonal relationships, self-motivation.
- The drive to actively contribute to both personal and company-wide goals through creative and innovative thinking.
- Knowledge of computer software and applications – Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Microsoft Power Point
- Experience in project management
- Experience with digital marketing
Meet Your Recruiter
Sheniesha joined Corps Team in 2022 as a Recruiting Consultant and has prior experience working in finance, accounting and HR. She has a degree from the University of Illinois at Springfield in Accounting and is excited to dive into learning the ropes of IT recruiting.