Digital and Communication Associate
Sandy Springs, GA 30328 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Digital and Communication Associate will be responsible for a broad range of duties related to communications that may be delivered in many formats including email, website, print collateral, video and fundraising campaigns. They will also play a role in social media campaigns.
They collaborate with members of the team and stakeholders to develop communications goals and strategies and then identify the best tactics to deliver that information. Their goal is to educate, inform and motivate the audience while supporting the organization’s marketing objectives.
- Work with team to develop and implement content and strategies that raise awareness of the mission and drive fundraising.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations, talking points, FAQs and other communications.
- Develop, create, schedule and publish online content through a variety of multimedia platforms including website, email, social media and other digital media in real time.
- Develop and manage the flow of the communications calendar.
- Research best practices and technical aspects of communications and community engagement.
- Serve as communications partner and stay abreast of emerging digital technologies and social media best practices, continuously testing and optimizing content for maximum impact.
- Manage marketing collateral, including printed material required in the communication strategy.
- Develop assessment and evaluation strategies to determine effectiveness and adjust as necessary.
- Deliver regular analysis and reporting on social media metrics, content performance and campaigns results.
- Grow social media audience and engagement.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have exceptional organizational skills and follow through.
- Have exceptional skills at building relationships.
- Possess an entrepreneurial and a growth mindset.
- Have demonstrated leadership in project management and building effective programs.
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills; be a strong public speaker.
- Be an independent problem-solver.
- Take initiative and possess the ability to create, innovate and implement action.
- Be able to maintain privacy with highly confidential information.
- Be a reflective practitioner, open to growth and feedback.
- Have a good balance of visionary ideas and practical solutions.
- Desires and enjoys working cooperatively in a fun and faced paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree: preferably in marketing, communications, digital marketing, public relations, business or related field.
- Three to five years of experience as an employee or key leadership volunteer position involving fundraising, digital campaigns and overall campaign management.
- Proven track record of digital campaigns for raising awareness and funds from individuals by increasing website traffic and donations.
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce and Mailchimp a plus.
- Experience/working knowledge of Meta Business Suites.
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO.
- Hands on knowledge of social media management tools.
- An analytical eye and a good sense for the type of content that performs best depending on platform and objective.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing environments and priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, networking, facilitation and management skills; work both independently and within a team-oriented structure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking, negotiations and effective communication with diverse audiences, including the ability to speak persuasively.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset and approach, including solutions to complex issues. Exercise good judgment and decision making. Ability to work well under pressure. Ability to reason, think creatively and problem solve.
- Position requires absolute confidentiality and professionalism in appearance, attitude and presentation.
- A self-starter with the ability to work productively and meet benchmarks and goals timely and without day-today supervision.
- Database management and computer literacy (Microsoft Office), Salesforce experience a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Becca has over 15 years of management and client interaction experience working across multiple industries such as retail, finance, IT, supply chain, and manufacturing. She has 7 years of recruiting experience running a full desk and providing full cycle experience to both companies and job seekers. Becca truly enjoys hearing about her clients' needs and taking time to speak with candidates to find the right match.
Becca works hard and truly enjoys building relationships through listening and giving the best professional advice she can. She loves hearing the positive feedback from her candidates once she has been able to assist them in finding the right long term opportunity to suit their skills and personal desires. Becca graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Fitness and Health from Union University in Jackson, TN in 2004.