Director, Corporate Relations
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
The Director of Corporate Relations works closely with the corporate community to build relationships and secure financial support via corporate sponsorships, partnerships, grants, and philanthropic contributions. The position is responsible for driving revenue and developing multi-faceted engagement opportunities with corporate partners. As a senior member of the corporate team, the Senior Director works closely with the Vice President for Advancement, Corporate Relations to craft comprehensive corporate giving strategy.
- Manage a portfolio of key corporate accounts.
- Identify and engage new funders through prospect identification and cultivation.
- Develop detailed cultivation and solicitation strategies for each corporate prospect/donor to create mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Ensure effective strategies are utilized to increase revenue corporations via sponsorships, philanthropic contributions, and special event participation.
- Work with the Vice President of Advancement, Corporate Relations to monitor and report on progress towards goals.
- Develop comprehensive stewardship strategies for current corporate partners to ensure high levels of engagement.
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with corporate donors, partners, and prospects.
- Participate in community activities which contribute to the acquisition and retention of corporate partners and donors.
- Work collaboratively across campus with Art Partners, WCS leadership and external stakeholders to ensure a cohesive, coherent corporate fund-raising program.
- Attend internal and external meetings, special events, and community events as required.
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of non-profit development, corporate sponsorship, or corporate sales.
- Experience in corporate fundraising and corporate sponsorship is a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving revenue goals.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and forward-thinking.
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in in-design, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- High level knowledge of CRM systems, preferably in a fundraising environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a range of stakeholders, including high level donors.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively and in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must possess a high level of discretion and diplomacy.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director Executive Search
Trista joined Corps Team in 2006. She is a results-oriented Talent Acquisition professional with 20 years of Recruiting, Account Management and HR experience. Trista received her bachelor's degree in Human Ecology with a minor in Business Administration from The University of Tennessee. She is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and consistently amazes our clients with her ability to find the "purple squirrel" (the one in a million candidate for the job).