Washington, DC 20001 US
- Providing administrative support to executive-level individuals.
- Responsibilities may include screening calls, scheduling travel and meeting arrangements (including submission of Concur expense reports for SVP and GVP)
- Typing correspondence, preparing reports and financial data (processing vendor invoices for payment including vendor setup
- Requesting purchase orders and check requests)
- Training and supervising other support staff and managing confidential information in a professional manner.
- Preparing reports as needed.
- Scheduling and coordinating all required resources for meetings.
- Handling additional administrative tasks as necessary.
- Having strong communication skills and multi-tasking capabilities are essential.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- 3 years of experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
President, Washington D.C.
Jennifer Bainbridge owns and operates the Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia franchises of Mom Corps, Inc., after spending many years in IT Leadership in the computer software, telecommunications and financial services industries. Jennifer has extensive experience in all areas of the software development lifecycle with an emphasis on Agile practices and software quality. With this expertise, she has regularly led seminars and classes on evolving IT technology. She also has extensive international management experience including offshore and nearshore IT staffing solutions. Jennifer has been with Corps Team since 2009. During that time she has been a frequent speaker and subject matter expert on hiring best practices and work-life synthesis. She currently serves on the board of Northern Virginia SHRM. Bainbridge graduated with an MBA from the College of William and Mary and a BA from Barnard College.