Atlanta, GA 30308 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Executive Assistant will provide critical administrative support to the CEO of the company. The ideal candidate will have depth of experience in proactively managing executive calendars, conducting business analyses, and a proven ability to provide seamless support to executive leadership. in addition to collaborating successfully with internal and external partners. The Executive assistant will manage a wide range of essential administrative support tasks and will demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement and building effective administrative processes to support business success.
- Email inbox management, filtering executives inbox, drafting responses, delegating responses to other team members
- Act as gatekeeper and monitor information flow to ensure appropriate prioritization with respect to priorities and deadlines
- Pro-actively maintaining calendars, including managing/planning appointments and meetings – identifying resolutions to meeting scheduling conflicts and prioritizing appointments.
- Coordinating calendars to avoid conflicts and managing resources for meetings.
- Scheduling domestic travel to/from business trips including airfare, hotels, car service, etc. and managing expense reimbursements and budget processes effectively.
- Drafting and revising correspondence and assisting with the preparation and distribution of various reports, documents and presentation materials.
- Assisting leadership in creating sensitive presentations, dashboards and reports for executive-level review.
- Draft meeting agendas, attending meetings upon request, documenting and capturing key details, tracking responsibility for associated follow-up tasks.
- Managing a wide range of administrative support tasks and providing general administrative assistance as necessary, including setting up related technology and screening incoming calls.
- Effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects.
- Performing other duties or projects as required or assigned.
- 5-7 years of steady, successful executive-level, C-Suite administrative experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks
- Professional demeanor with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to identify and articulate issues, offer solutions, and follow issues through to resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate independently, exhibiting excellent time management, strong organization and detail orientation.
- Possess a high level of integrity, capacity for discreetly handling sensitive and confidential information, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented, willing to “pitch in” to support other team members and colleagues across the organization.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director Executive Search
Trista joined Corps Team in 2006. She is a results-oriented Talent Acquisition professional with 20 years of Recruiting, Account Management and HR experience. Trista received her bachelor's degree in Human Ecology with a minor in Business Administration from The University of Tennessee. She is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and consistently amazes our clients with her ability to find the "purple squirrel" (the one in a million candidate for the job).