New York, NY 10017 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Senior Administrative Assistant provides support to meet the business needs of company Executives. Under moderate supervision, this job meets the daily requirements of Executives and various other office needs, including operational tasks, organizational duties, and office-wide coordination efforts.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Serves as primary administrative contact for Executives, working across all lines of business and with external agencies to answer questions and resolve administration-related issues.
- Provides support for daily Executive operations including meeting arrangements, travel, and expenses.
- Coordinates overall office functioning through inventory checks, space scheduling, event planning, event execution and paperwork processing.
- Acts as a liaison between Executives and internal departments, ensuring effective communication and cohesion.
- Maintains Executive calendars, contact lists and provides ad-hoc support as needed.
- High School Preferred
- 5+ Years
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.