Experiential Field Manager
Corcoran, MN 55340 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Experiential Marketing is a key channel leveraged by Indian Motorcycle to increase awareness and consideration of the brand through authentic, differentiated, and memorable consumer experiences.
In this role, the Experiential Marketing Field Manager, will lead the Indian Motorcycle event marking efforts on-site around the country. Planning, developing, execution, and reporting on key experiential programs to the team in the office. Key responsibilities include development of overall brand experiential strategy and execution of plans, aligning plans, onsite management during consumer events, shows and rallies, and competitive benchmarking. This individual will partner with all teams, dealers, external agency partners and cross-functional groups within Indian Motorcycle to create a holistic event experience and drive connection in all applicable marketing channels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the field marketing strategy for Indian Motorcycle event activations, develop & execute activation strategies for key experiential programs
- Responsible for event / tour plan & executional elements including displays, logistics, staffing & lead generation
- Set up event activations, attend/staff events, and other event activation needs
- Coordinate consumer demo rides & collect leads while activating
- Cultivate & manage industry and partner relationships while in field
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, yearly lead generation for brand at events
- Support event activation planning/execution, fleet management, and other program needs
- Support event activations and planning for all Indian Motorcycle event activations
- Needs ranging from contracting process for sponsorship negotiation, site fees, agency support, staffing support, to all other program needs
- Assist in marketing fleet vehicle management
- Vehicle tracking of conditions, locations, and similar aspects
- Upkeep truck, trailer, and in field event assets
- Attend key events throughout the year in different levels of support
- Support partners in the field with available assets
- Support Overall Development of marketing plan, in collaboration with managers, sales, & greater teams
- Coordinate with Sales Manager(s) to engage potential local dealer involvement at events
- Track and measure effectiveness of program internally and externally
- Manage ROI for expenditures inclusive of budget & retail goals
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 2-5 years relevant marketing experience, experiential marketing preferred
- Ability to drive and maintain pickup truck with 20’-40’ trailer
- Knowledge of DOT logs/laws preferred but not necessary
- Class A CDL or interest in obtaining a CDL is a plus!
- Proven track record of organizational and project management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive problem solver, focused high-achiever who consistently delivers results and can multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Agility to pivot and adapt under tight timelines
- Highly collaborative, with strong creativity in approach to work and problem solving
- Excellent written, analytical, & influence skills
- Excellent communication & relationship skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Caren joined Corps Team in 2021. Caren has over 20 years’ experience in advertising, public relations and customer care.
A graduate of the University of Georgia, Caren is a loyal Bulldogs fan and enjoys attending games with her husband Reece and two children, Jackson 20 and Dylan 17. She is dedicated to finding the right person for the position and is thrilled when she finds the ‘perfect fit’ for her clients. She is excited to be connecting amazing candidates with amazing companies.