Chicago, IL 60606 US
Our client, a wealth advisory firm, is seeking a Financial Analyst for a direct hire role in Chicago, IL. This position is hybrid.
Day-to-day, this position entails:
- Assembling, analyzing, and synthesizing customized client meeting materials
- A broad scope of analysis (investments, estate planning, tax strategy, cash flow forecasting, retirement planning, charitable giving, etc.)
- Modest client contact
- Preparing investment-related paperwork
- Participating in various internal working groups
- Beginning to lead one-time projects and presentations
- No sales or business development required
A Series 65 license is expected to be earned within six months of start date. Analysts are encouraged to pursue the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation to propel their advancement as a professional financial advisor.
To be successful in this position, you should demonstrate:
- Strong analytical skills, interest, and aptitude
- Attention to detail resulting in executing work with consistency and accuracy
- Experience with Excel (experience with a CRM system is a plus)
- An understanding of personal finance, accounting, and economics
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- The capacity to prioritize workflow and manage deadlines
- The ability to work efficiently, compassionately, collaboratively, and with humor in a team-based setting
- A Bachelor’s degree from a competitive university
- Two to three years of post? undergraduate professional experience
- Specific financial planning experience (strongly preferred)
Meet Your Recruiter
Caren joined Corps Team in 2021 as a sourcing recruiter. Caren has a background in advertising, public relations and running a yoga business. She has a degree from the University of Georgia and is thrilled to be connecting amazing candidates with amazing companies. She is excited to be joining Corps Team.