Charlotte, NC 28273 US
Our client is actively seeking an experienced and energetic Forensic Engineer who holds a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, and has had direct client-facing roles, for our client's 5 regional office locations. This opportunity involves some regional travel. The candidate must enjoy working in a high energy environment and being outdoors. Finding strong candidates for these roles will be instrumental in the long-term strategy and growth of the company.
- B.S. or M.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Prior/Current Accident Reconstruction Experience highly preferred
- A minimum of 6 to 10 years of Engineering experience, with strong client interaction accountabilities.
- Has obtained his/her P.E. License.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills (oral and written), and ability to foster strong relationships with teammates and clients.
- An interest in motor vehicles and automotive engineering.
- An interest in 3D Scanners, drones and photography.
- Available to travel regionally.
- Comfortable working on a team and in a collaborative space.
- Positive attitude full of commitment and a desire to contribute.
- Passion for teaching/mentoring clients and colleagues.
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.