Atlanta, GA 30309 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Manage the administration of global, regional and legal entity risk committees, including agreeing agendas, compiling and reviewing meeting packs, and minuting meetings. Manage committee/board schedules and support the simplification of the interaction model between committees (information flow). Directly manage the inputs & timelines from the Risk Advisory function into committee governance. Enhance business stakeholder management in preparing for risk committee/Boards.
- Support the execution of all aspects of risk management policy and framework as needed
- Drive consistency in applied practices of risk management across Risk categories promoting consistent measurement of risk.
- Manage Risk Management Committees and governance forum.
- Provide communication of risk management activities and outcomes to leadership
- Support the integration of the Enterprise Risk management practices into business model and operations including policy principles and control requirements.
- Partner with Risk Advisory function to ensure that emerging risks are considered and managed for business initiatives and/or change.
- Support risk management programs to help meet or exceed regulatory requirements and expectations, including those related to capital adequacy.
- Support workstreams ensuring target state risk management objectives are achieved and deliver critical aspects of the Enterprise Risk transformation.
- Learn and apply relevant incident management information which may include adherence to Global incident management policies, themes and trends, and deep-dives as necessary.
- Manage the delivery of governance forum reports and materials and other enterprise risk-related management reporting and analysis as required or beneficial including Key Risk Indicator reporting to ensure appropriate escalations, monitoring and management of enterprise risk within risk appetite.
- Execute on policies and procedures ensuring alignment with global standards and conformity with applicable regulations, regulatory expectations and guidelines.
- Coordinates and collaborates with Enterprise Risk leadership and regional staff on enterprise risk initiatives, activities and reporting.
- Participates in training and awareness programs in support of effective enterprise risk management, culture and conduct.
- Participates in and contributes to regional and global enterprise risk management initiatives to provide appropriate perspective and thought leadership to improve upon the enterprise risk program and outcomes globally.
- Promotes and fosters a focus on innovation, continuous learning and improvement for all aspects of Enterprise Risk Management including appropriate leverage of technology and data analytics.
- Embraces company purpose and culture and helps further the firm’s diversity and inclusiveness to drive better outcomes for our clients and employees.
- Ensure all activities are in line with company’s Conduct principles.
- 3-5 years' Experience in financial services (asset management)
- Prior experience in areas relating to risk committee administration.
- The ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, both written and verbally.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to provide information in usable formats (proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- The ability to work independently in a self-directed way in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Pay Rate- $88.58- $90.58/hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director Executive Search
Trista joined Corps Team in 2006. She is a results-oriented Talent Acquisition professional with 20 years of Recruiting, Account Management and HR experience. Trista received her bachelor's degree in Human Ecology with a minor in Business Administration from The University of Tennessee. She is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and consistently amazes our clients with her ability to find the "purple squirrel" (the one in a million candidate for the job).