HR Coordinator (Part-Time)
Wyoming, MN 55092 US
The Human Resources Coordinator will perform administrative and HR-related functions to support the Engineering Human Resources team. The main duties include assisting with HR processes including maintaining personnel records (employee files) and HRIS task completion. In addition, this role requires the confidence and skillset to work independently. This is a part time role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and maintain personnel records in accordance with legal record retention policies and site procedures.
- Maintain updated HR systems by processing transactions related to hiring, lateral moves, terminations, compensation changes, etc.
- Prepare documents and communication that supports staffing and other HR operational processes (e.g., onboarding packets, benefit guides, recruiting etc.).
- Refer employees to their designated HR contact when contacted about HR-related issues or scenarios.
- Complete projects/initiatives that maintain a positive work environment and high employee engagement.
- Other projects, initiatives and duties as required.
- High school degree required.
- Previous experience with Workday or HRIS preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail; excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective organizational and planning skills
- Ability to collaborate both in person and virtually.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, experience with HR software
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Gena has joined Corps Team with eight years of recruiting experience in several industries such as Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, IT, Human Resources. She also has experience in start-up and corporate environments with consultative full life cycle recruitment background, administrative support and HR background. She is skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization, multitasking and adapting to meet any changing organizational needs. Gena has a Bachelors degree in Journalism and a minor in Speech Communications.