Rigby, ID 83442 US
The Human Resources Coordinator will perform HR-related functions. The main duties include assisting with HR processes and activities including hourly staffing and orientation, employee relations & engagement, policy enforcement, and maintaining personnel records. In addition, this role requires the confidence and skillset to work independently and partner with the businesses to drive results. This is a part time role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support and lead HR activities, including interviewing and selection, policy enforcement, orientation and training, new hire processes, and employee relations
- Facilitate onboarding which includes coordinating tours, planning/conducting new hire Orientation and communicating with new hires and leadership
- Organize and maintain personnel records in accordance with legal record retention policies and site procedures
- Assist with record keeping and documentation on employee relations issues and corrective action steps in disciplinary action process
- Oversee and supervise employee performance management standards including in the areas of productivity, safety, and quality
- Maintain updated HR systems by processing transactions related to hiring, lateral moves, terminations, compensation changes, etc.
- Prepare documents and communication that supports staffing and other HR operational processes (e.g., onboarding packets, benefit guides, recruiting etc.).
- Design and create marketing materials for the purposes of recruiting and community engagement
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues or scenarios. Partner with HR and Operations leaders to navigate employee relations scenarios.
- Manage payroll and timecard auditing/processing
- Complete projects/initiatives that maintain a positive work environment and high employee engagement
- Ensure management consistency and compliance to federal and state employment laws
- Participate in and lead HR-related continuous improvement efforts to achieve operational efficiency
- Represent our client in the community and foster positive community relations
- Other projects, initiatives and duties as required
- High school degree required
- HR certification/experience preferred
- Sound judgment with the ability to integrate HR practices into business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to collaborate both in person and virtually
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, experience with HR software and payroll administration preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.