Atlanta, GA 30308 US
- Manage the day-to-day operations of HubSpot and other marketing, sales, and customer success technologies.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, customer success and others to review, recommend, and implement best practices and procedures in HubSpot.
- Spend significant time overseeing data hygiene and integrity, maintaining accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, deal, and sales activity within HubSpot.
- Be the subject matter expert for all things HubSpot while providing end user support and assist users with best practices to improve customer experience software effectiveness.
- Support requests from team members on HubSpot via calls, email, and Slack
- Provide timely and accurate HubSpot reporting to the marketing, sales, and success teams.
- Define and create dashboards and reports to provide analytics and insights to support business objectives.
- Develop and maintain automations, dashboards, imports/exports, reports, and segmented marketing lists.
- Three years’ experience as a HubSpot administrator with deep knowledge of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub functionality, how these modules interact with each other and the ability to advise and implement best practices.
- Experience working with marketing, sales, and success teams to understand their business needs and delivering solutions to meet those needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills with superior attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- College graduate with a business degree preferred.
- HubSpot certification preferred but not required.
Salary Range- $80,000-$100,000
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Danielle joins Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant with over 20 years of Human Resource and Recruiting experience both on the staffing side and the corporate side. Danielle has experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle and developing efficient procedures to identify high-quality candidates. She has recruited for all levels in the organization and across multiple industries including technology, software, consulting, finance, and medical technologies.
Danielle is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients and matching high-caliber candidates to their open positions. Danielle is a member of SHRM and is a certified trainer in behavioral-based interviewing. She holds a Bachelor's degree from William Paterson University in Elementary Education and a Master’s degree from Fordham University in Human Resources Education.