Mayfield Heights, OH 44124 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Information Technology Administrator to provide IT Tier One support to the end users in the regional office and its associated remote offices, including the smooth operation and maintenance of all computer equipment and software, including telephone system. Maintain and support IT systems, upgrades, and patches. Work closely with the Senior IT Admin and The Austin Company Technology Manager, and the V.P. of Administration, to meet the needs of Austin’s IT requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide Local Area Network (LAN) support by:
- Monitoring and supporting servers, switches, routers, ASA and firewall
- Backing up servers and or Application Data
- Restoring files from online archive as necessary
- Troubleshooting connectivity to network and logging and reporting hardware and software problems to Centralized Help Desk.
- Hardware and software inventory.
- Appropriate business relationships with outside service support, to ensure system integrity and system readiness on a cost effective and timely basis.
- Manage and support all cloud services including, Azure, MDM, Egnyte, Autodesk, Sophos, Dropsuite, etc.…
- Maintain IT office areas for cleanliness, including securing all sensitive IT equipment.
- Provide 1st level IT support (Single Point of Contact) including desktop related technical assistance via telephone, ticket system, Teams, emails, and any remote access tools.
- Implement effective problem-solving issues and manage appropriate escalation.
- Identify and recommend solutions and customizations to meet client requirements.
- Ensure efficient escalation of higher priority calls.
- Provide frequent communications between the end-users and the IT Technology systems staff members.
- Identifying the need for new hardware and/or software.
- Consulting the inventory to determine the need for acquisition.
- Working with corporate IT and local management to procure hardware and/or software.
- Configuring and deploying new PCs, servers, switches, firewall
- Working with Corporate IT and the outsourcing company to establish connectivity.
- Report potential problems which are noticed in daily duties.
- Suggest improvements to the IT Service Desk operations when appropriate.
- Work with external auditors to provide support of IT audit and J-SOX
- Perform Security Incident Reporting and Tracking when required.
- Assist in support and capacity planning for meeting future end-user device needs.
- Able to support a variety of devices at our primary office and other sister companies in the local area.
- Resolving hardware, software, or application related issues.
- Forwarding questions or issues to appropriate support groups or individuals, if applicable.
- Onboarding and Training new users in the use of technology and company procedures and basic applications.
- Administering the telephone system hardware and software to maintain effective voice and data communication, where applicable.
- Be primary contact for Office/Building safety and security systems, access controls, including fire alarm, burglar alarm support and maintain hardware and software as required.
- Maintain complete and open lines of communication with other personnel, functions, or department to facilitate operations, and interaction in the organization.
- Keep supervisor informed of status and progress, ensuring that regular and periodical communication takes place.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications.
- establishing personal networks and keeping abreast of industry trends and related compliance issues within the area of responsibilities.
- Maintain professional conduct, attendance, and high ethical standards in the workplace, complying with company policies, and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by supervisor or management.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director, IT Recruiting
Kirsten is a highly strategic, results oriented Senior Director of IT Recruiting with more than 20 years of experience attracting and retaining top quality candidates. She currently leads our outstanding IT team and handles account management for some of Corps Teams top clients.
Prior to Corps Team, Kirsten was a Sr Recruiter for two well-known IT Staffing Firms and a Corporate Recruiter for MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Western Digital and Texas Instruments. Kirsten brings a unique expertise to the table based on her diverse recruiting background and has gained a reputation as a no-nonsense recruitment professional. Kirsten is able to draw upon a diverse history in Talent Acquisition, “Needle in a Haystack”, sourcing, recruitment and screening, Executive Search, Client Relationship Management, Account Management and Client Retention. Kirsten is an active professional member of SHRM and possesses a Bachelor of Business Administration with an emphasis in Management Information Systems. She has been with Corps Team for eight years.