IT Cloud Web Application Sr. Developer (Remote)
Morrisville, NC 27560 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
The IT Cloud Web Application Sr. Developer will be responsible for designing and developing web applications that support strategic business processes. The developer partners with business liaisons to understand the elicited software requirements to ensure that the operations of the application are created and maintained in a consistent, logical, error-free, and optimal manner.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Partner with business liaisons to define functional, and design requirements for enhanced end-user experience for web applications.
- Design user interfaces by using conceptual design techniques such as creating visual mockups, prototypes, and diagrams.
- Enhance, maintain, and troubleshoot web applications and their integrations Improve the user-experience by applying best practices and industry trends currently in the marketplace.
- Adheres to best practice cloud architecture and development standards.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve user satisfaction.
- Provide on call support for run-time issues for web applications.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience is required.
- 7 plus year web development.
- 2 Year minimum cloud-based development, preferably using Azure.
- Programming experience in C#, .NET, Angular
- Experience working in Agile Scrum software development model.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams.
- Exposure to Manufacturing and/or eCommerce business domains.
- Exposure to JIRA and Bitbucket tools.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Gena has joined Corps Team with eight years of recruiting experience in several industries such as Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, IT, Human Resources. She also has experience in start-up and corporate environments with consultative full life cycle recruitment background, administrative support and HR background. She is skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization, multitasking and adapting to meet any changing organizational needs. Gena has a Bachelors degree in Journalism and a minor in Speech Communications.