IT Logistics Engineer
Atlanta, GA 30318 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
As an IT Logistics Engineer, you will have primary responsibility for running the current and re-engineering the future third-party logistics processes for our customers devices. This includes managing the order fulfillment, inbound inventory refresh, and repair of computer systems, software, and other devices, that are returned by customers. This role requires thorough and detailed inspection of returned products and requires you to carefully verify and document issues, keep accurate records and communicate to issues to parties in a timely fashion. This is a great opportunity to get into a growing managed IT services provider in a role with upward mobility within the company.
- Assist in running the third-party logistics operations for our customers. This includes fulfillment and return materials authorizations (RMAs) of IT assets for customers
- Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair customer returns of IT assets
- Configure and deploy IT assets for customers
- Manage hardware vendors for repairs of devices under warranty
- Drive constant process improvement for all logistics processes and software
- Maintain information in software systems for all logistics processes
- Document and report RMA trends and issues
- Organize IT asset inventory and keep accurate written records
- Experience in supply chain, logistics or industrial engineering
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Great customer service orientation
- Strong time management capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with a team
- This position requires physical movement, dexterity, and the ability to lift 30 lbs
- Qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
- 1-2 years of experience in fulfillment, warehousing, RMA, Warranty, or similar logistics or supply chain processes
- Experience with troubleshooting of computers or other IT devices
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux systems and software tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 6 years equivalent work experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director, IT Recruiting
Kirsten is a highly strategic, results oriented Senior Director of IT Recruiting with more than 20 years of experience attracting and retaining top quality candidates. She currently leads our outstanding IT team and handles account management for some of Corps Teams top clients.
Prior to Corps Team, Kirsten was a Sr Recruiter for two well-known IT Staffing Firms and a Corporate Recruiter for MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Western Digital and Texas Instruments. Kirsten brings a unique expertise to the table based on her diverse recruiting background and has gained a reputation as a no-nonsense recruitment professional. Kirsten is able to draw upon a diverse history in Talent Acquisition, “Needle in a Haystack”, sourcing, recruitment and screening, Executive Search, Client Relationship Management, Account Management and Client Retention. Kirsten is an active professional member of SHRM and possesses a Bachelor of Business Administration with an emphasis in Management Information Systems. She has been with Corps Team for eight years.