Information Security Architect
Brentwood, TN 37027 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
This position is responsible for reviewing and driving technology plans to align with enterprise goals, business plans and business processes. This position is also responsible for technical leadership, mentoring other team members, and leading\reviewing projects.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and market trends within the retail space and make recommendations to align with the business strategic initiatives.
- Develop and maintain the technology roadmaps that drive innovation within the organization.
- Translate business requirements into technical designs that ensure availability, stability, scalability, security, and recoverability. Accountable for the quality of the implemented solutions.
- Work with business partners to ensure design meets desired outcomes.
- Provide oversight for the development of prototypes and setting technology direction.
- Define and promote processes, policies, standards and procedures to assure compliance with corporate and regulatory policies.
- Create deliverables that are consistent with defined architecture principles, standards, methodologies and best practices.
- Develop and maintain artifacts in the Architecture Library.
- Govern the introduction of new technologies. Review, align, and drive technology plans with enterprise goals, business plans and business processes.
- 6-8 years of Information Technology experience required. Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related field. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Technical certification in related field is a bonus
- Advanced knowledge of application design methodologies and ability to drive security maturity within the software development lifecycle. Experience with third party application security scanning solutions (WhiteHat Sentinel, IBM Rational AppScan, HP Weblnspect) and security code review capabilities (HP Fortify).
- Knowledge in various information security areas, such as: Identity and Access Management, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Information Risk and Governance, IT architecture, monitoring, incident response and security strategy.
- Must have knowledge and stay up to date on the latest security and privacy legislation, regulations, advisories, alerts, and vulnerabilities.
- Advanced knowledge of data security architecture, data classification, and policy writing.
- Superior understanding of application vulnerabilities and remediation strategies leveraging industry best practices from entities such as OWASP.
- Knowledge and familiarity with compliance frameworks such as Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, or ISO.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Gena has joined Corps Team with eight years of recruiting experience in several industries such as Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, IT, Human Resources. She also has experience in start-up and corporate environments with consultative full life cycle recruitment background, administrative support and HR background. She is skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization, multitasking and adapting to meet any changing organizational needs. Gena has a Bachelors degree in Journalism and a minor in Speech Communications.