International Tax Senior
Atlanta, GA 30326 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
- Responsible for tax preparation, review, and compliance including partnerships, corporations, and high-net worth individuals for clients in several different industries.
- Participate in tax compliance and provision assistance engagements, identification and analysis of tax technical issues, and interaction with additional service lines, including State and Local Tax for multinational and domestic companies.
- Collaborate with the tax team and outside service providers to research and analyze US international tax reporting implications on business transactions and tax planning projects.
- Support international team on audits, tax notices, and inquiries.
- Actively monitor changes to US and foreign tax laws and regulations to assess planning opportunities and financial statement impacts.
- Perform all phases of engagement, including writing memorandums, research and tax return preparation, and planning.
- Handle multiple engagements, review work prepared.
- Assisting in supervising, developing, and coaching tax staff.
- Act as point of contact with clients for inquiries, questions, and updates.
- Work with multiple Principals and engagement teams.
- Act as a resource for tax and accounting staff regarding international tax questions they may have.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, including public accounting and/or industry experience with International Tax/Foreign reporting, US GAAP, ASC 740, and tax accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or CPA required.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Taxation preferred.
- Solid understanding of US international tax concepts.
- Familiarity with Tax Research (Checkpoint, BNA, Orbitax, etc.).
- Experience with Tax Preparation Software; CCH ProSystem preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills needed to build relationships with cross-functional business partners.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Senior Recruiter
Lynn, a Certified Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter, joined Corps Team in March of 2011. She earned her bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Philosophy from Northern Kentucky University. Lynn has over 17 years of Recruiting and HR experience, and finds great fulfillment in partnering with hiring managers to help them find the best candidate for their hiring needs. Partnering with employers in a wide range of industries, Lynn’s recruiting expertise includes human resources and total rewards, accounting and finance, marketing, business development, customer support, and administrative roles. However, she has also successfully met business needs by managing recruitment processes outside of her wheelhouse, facing these challenges with excitement and determination.