Lateral Associate Recruiting Specialist
Dallas, TX 75201 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Lateral Associate Recruiting Specialist will assist in managing all aspects of the recruitment process for lateral associate attorneys and practice attorneys. This individual will report directly to the Senior Manager of Lateral Associate Recruiting and work closely with the Firmwide Hiring Chair, Office Managing Partners, Department Chairs, Practice Group Leaders, and the Director of Attorney Recruiting and Development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager of Lateral Associate Recruiting to develop, implement, and execute lateral associate attorney and practice attorney recruiting strategies for the Firm’s U.S. offices.
- Liaise with Practice Group Leaders and Directors of Practice Operations to determine hiring needs and create recruiting strategies.
- Review candidate submissions, conduct preliminary screen interviews, and coordinate attorney interviews.
- Manage the candidate experience and interview process by serving as the main point of contact for sponsoring attorneys, candidates, and legal search firm professionals.
- Draft offer letters for Firmwide Hiring Chair and maintain offer data reports/statistics.
- Conduct meetings with partners to better understand lateral associate needs to communicate to legal search firm professionals.
- Maintain and generate lateral associate hiring reports and candidate statistics for internal stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with legal search firms.
- Oversee and maintain applicant tracking database to ensure data is entered and updated accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to work successfully as a team within the Lateral Associate Recruiting Team and the firm-wide Attorney Recruiting & Development Department.
- Supervise department staff as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3+ years of law firm recruiting experience required.
- 1+ years in a supervisory role desired.
- Experience supervising one or more support personnel is preferred.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of legal recruiting practices and procedures.
- Excellent judgment, professionalism, leadership, organization, and team-management skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel and project a strong and positive image of the Firm.
- Strong managerial skills, including the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Technology savvy, resourceful, and strong PC skills to include the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and viDesktop preferred.
- Proficiency and experience with social media outlets such as Glassdoor and LinkedIn preferred.
- Must be able to manage a high volume of work with accuracy and a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills and can work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and a self-starter with excellent client service skills.
- Must have flexibility to work outside of normal business hours when necessary.
Base Salary $82,000-$91,000. Final determination of salary will be based on an evaluation of experience, education, budget, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Danielle joins Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant with over 20 years of Human Resource and Recruiting experience both on the staffing side and the corporate side. Danielle has experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle and developing efficient procedures to identify high-quality candidates. She has recruited for all levels in the organization and across multiple industries including technology, software, consulting, finance, and medical technologies.
Danielle is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients and matching high-caliber candidates to their open positions. Danielle is a member of SHRM and is a certified trainer in behavioral-based interviewing. She holds a Bachelor's degree from William Paterson University in Elementary Education and a Master’s degree from Fordham University in Human Resources Education.