Bridgeport, NJ 08014 US
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible to route all shipments through the Hub/Spoke and customer sites. This includes ensuring the company are using the most cost-effective suppliers, approving freight bills and communicating with all internal/external customers. Additionally, this position is responsible to create and execute all export and import shipments of product necessary to global customer and supplier base.
- Utilize Transportation Management System (TMS) for assigning loads, tracking & monitoring shipments.
- Prepare shipping documentation, including bills of lading, packing lists, commercial invoices.
- Maintain relationships with carriers, freight forwarders, and 3PL partners to optimize logistics operations.
- Tracks export packaging at suppliers and ensures it is done to meet customer ship dates.
- Participates in routine meetings to follow production pumps for anticipated completion/ready to ship by dates.
- Collaborate with International logistics team on Canadian and LAR/South-Central America & Mexico orders to ensure all documents are in order prior to arranging shipping via flatbed or container.
- Maintain the Master Freight Tracker for all loads booked.
- Ensure compliance with import and export regulations, including proper documentation and labeling.
- Ensure that all accessories have been provided for each production order per SOP.
- Process purchase orders in the ERP system for loads booked, resolve any AP issues.
- Collaborate with the Distribution Center and International Logistics Team (when necessary), to setup loads that are unable to ship via standard DC LTL carriers.
- Act as a point of contact for any logistics-related issues or emergencies Identify opportunities for process improvements within the logistics operations.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be required based on organizational needs
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, or business-related field
- 2 to 5 years equivalent working experience APICS or equivalent certification and knowledge of trade compliance practice is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and process improvement skills
- Strong and proactive internal and external customer service skills with great attitude and professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong problem-solving skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Senior Recruiter
Lynn, a Certified Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter, joined Corps Team in March of 2011. She earned her bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Philosophy from Northern Kentucky University. Lynn has over 17 years of Recruiting and HR experience, and finds great fulfillment in partnering with hiring managers to help them find the best candidate for their hiring needs. Partnering with employers in a wide range of industries, Lynn’s recruiting expertise includes human resources and total rewards, accounting and finance, marketing, business development, customer support, and administrative roles. However, she has also successfully met business needs by managing recruitment processes outside of her wheelhouse, facing these challenges with excitement and determination.